понедельник, 13 мая 2019 г.

Love yourself and this Love will sparkle the world around you.

Love yourself and this Love will sparkle the world around you

What are the most important parts of your being? For me they are my heart, spirit, and soul. I do believe it is true for you as well. They form the core of the person that others see on the outside. 

The characteristics of positive living are built from the inside out.

Do you feel that it is your responsibility to give kindness to others? Are you avoiding being selective with recipients of your good deeds? If you answered positive, you are on the right pass, if you do not feel this way, I’ll show you why it’s worthy of.

Being good to people regardless of whether they deserve it is selfless. When I share positive energy, it impacts how the recipients treat others they run into. I am on a mission to create a chain of kindness that impacts the entire world.

When you are conscious of your own strengths you begin to love your-self, and doing so you have more love to share with others. 
When I acknowledge my attributes, I learn to love myself.

How I feel about myself shows in how I carry myself. When people look at me, they see self-confidence. 

My willingness to see my own beauty inspires others to embrace their true selves.


Start speaking kind words to yourself, that will allow you to automatically speak kind words to others. Try to boost your self-esteem and you will notice how your actions to others would change, reflecting from your relationship with yourself.

Today, my life is a reflection on the state of my inner self. I am committed to treating myself respectfully so that respect filters into how I treat others. My inner beauty shines out and passes on to each person that I encounter.

Are having difficulties with loving yourself? Let me ask you 3 simple questions:

1. What exercises can you undertake to develop greater inner wellness and beauty?
2. How do you handle insecurities to prevent them from affecting your self-confidence?
3. What are some of the challenges you face in aligning your soul with your outer self?

I am waiting to hear all your responds in comments below and I’ll share with you later some simple actions you can take to bring your self-esteem to a new level.

With love,

Helen Sanina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий